The term 'The Reel Scene' or 'The Actors Gym' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 18-19 Lettice St, Parsons Green, London , SW6 4EH. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- This is an acting-based community. We expect you to post and behave appropriately and to have respect for other community members. We will not allow harassment, hate speech, product placement or promotion or anti-social behaviour.
- From time to time we may give members the opportunity to interact with well-known actors. We expect members to behave professionally and reserve the right to remove them from Zoom calls or virtual meetings if their behaviour is deemed inappropriate or makes our guest uncomfortable.
- We cannot offer a refund if you change your mind after paying the initial subscription fee. We recommend that you if you wish to cancel your subscription, you do it just before your subscription would normally renew.
- Self-tape feedback is the opinion of the reviewer and does not necessarily represent the opinion of The Actors Gym or The Reel Scene
- Self-tapes must comply with instructions and be submitted on or before the deadline listed on the Self-Tape Challenges page to be eligible for review.
- Adult content or content that is inappropriate for minors must not be posted to the site
- Members under 16 must have parents approval
- We reserve the right to cancel the accounts of members who behave inappropriately or diminish the experience for other community members.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.